Chase Customer Service
- 24 Hours, 7 Days
- 11 mins wait
Chase customer service. Get in touch with Chase's customer service department through the following phone numbers, contact form and social media. For more information about personal and online banking, credit cards, mortgages, loans, home equity, banking and investment support, call the numbers listed below.
Chase Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Lost Card 800-945-2006
- Chase Hearing Impaired Service 1-800-CHASETD (1-800-242-7383)
- Online and Mobile Banking (Outside US) 1-713-262-3300
- Online and Mobile Banking (Only US) 1-877-242-7372
Chase Bank Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Chase Business Banking (Information) 1-800-CHASE24 (1-800-242-7324)
- Business Banking Phone Number (Existing Accounts) 1-800-CHASE38 (1-800-242-7338)
- Investments and Retirement Planning 1-855-800-8053
- Investments and Retirement Planning 1-800-392-5749
- Chase Freedom Cards 1-800-524-3800
- Chase Rapid Rewards 1-800-792-0001
- Chase OnePass Plus or MileagePlus Card 1-800-888-8756
- Chase Student Loans 1-800-487-4404
- Chase Mortgage Support (Existing Customers) 1-800-848-9136 TTY: 1-800-582-0542
- Mortgage Support (New Customers) 1-800-873-6577
- Home Equity Phone Number (Existing Customers) 1-800-836-5656
- Home Equity Phone Number (New Customers) 1-888-342-4273
- Auto Loan Customer Service 1-800-336-6675
- Chase Military Personnel and Veterans (Outside US) 1-318-340-3308
- Chase Military Personnel and Veterans (US Only) 1-877-469-0110
- TTY/TDD Machines 1-800-CHASETD (1-800-242-7383)
Chase Credit Card Customer Service Numbers
- Credit Card Payment By Phone 1-800-436-7958
- Business Credit Cards (Outside US) 1-480-350-7099
- Business Credit Cards (US Only) 1-888-269-8690
- Personal Credit Cards (Outside US) 1-302-594-8200
- Personal Credit Cards (US Only) 1-800-432-3117
How To Contact Chase
Welcome to the Chase internet service center.
- For more information regarding your existing personal or business account including balances, pending transactions, accounts history, banking card purchases or funds transfers, press 1
- For help with website and noble banking enrolment or your password on a personal or business account, press 2.
- For bill payment, quick deposit scanner and other transfer and payment services accessible on Chase online, press 3.
- For concerns or questions on emails claiming to be from Chase, press 4.
- For information regarding your credit card account, press 5.
- For information regarding your loan account, press 6.
- For help with any other internet questions, press 0.
Chase Custom Service Contact Information
U card Chase center is the online center where you can access your Chase bank account. Chase has a portal where you can access your bank account and not only check your balance but also conduct transactions, view your account history, request new cards, etc... It used to be that you could log on at bank account and be able to do all the transactions that you needed to do with your Chase bank account. Now you have to go to ucard.chase.com to be able to do these transactions and this is known as the U card Chase center.
It used to be that you could log on at bank account to conduct all your transactions, but now you can only log on at ucard.chase.com if you want to do any transactions. You can get on to the ucard.chase.com site by going on to the myaccount.chase.com site and then clicking on to the link which will take you to ucard.chase.com site where you can log on to access your information and conduct transactions.
You need to log on at the U card since the information that you can access is private and confidential and this not the kind of information that is available on a public platform. To log in to your account and to be able to use the services and conduct transactions you will need your user ID and password.
The U card center is served both in English and in Spanish, you can access it in Spanish by clicking on the language drop down and then clicking on Spanish. Basically the myaccount.chase.com site acts as a portal for you to get on to ucard.chase.com where you can conduct your bank transactions. It was that you had to log on and to access your account to view your balance or to conduct transactions and even order a new Chase card. But the bank has now introduced a new U card center and myaccouct.chase.com is a gateway through which you can access this center.
Anyone who has a Chase bank account can access this site and can use it to conduct online bank transactions as well as to view their account and check the balance. Some of the services offered at the U card Chase center are free but other services like replacing a lost card might incur a fee.
As to why Chase bank introduced the U card Chase center for online banking instead of the myaccount.chase.com website is something that only Chase bank is aware of. But the transition seems to have worked and it is as easy to conduct your online banking with the new Ucard Chase center.
Find more useful resources about Chase bank account, MyAccount Chase [http://www.myaccountguide.com/www-myaccount-chase-com.html] at www.myaccountguide.com [http://www.myaccountguide.com/]