Kroger Customer Service
- 1 (800) 576-4377
- 24 hours, 7 days
- 2 mins wait
Kroger customer service. Get in touch with Kroger's customer service department through the following phone numbers, social media and contact form. For more information about shopping, coupons and promotions and opening times, please call the number listed below.
Kroger Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Customer Service 1 (800) 576-4377
How To Contact Kroger
Kroger Company is United States largest traditional grocery chain but Kroger personal finance is doing well in the field of money as well. It is also believed that it took the idea from UK's Tesco as Tesco partnered with a renowned bank and started out in personal finance. Kroger groceries went Kroger personal finance by partnering with conventional banks and insurance companies.
Kroger personal finance offers pet insurance, home equity loans, personal finance, and customers can also apply for a mortgage, sign up for identity theft protection or get a credit card, life insurance, renters insurance, gift cards, specialty insurance and car and home insurance. One can purchase these offers for himself or give it to someone as a gift.
Pet insurance covers pet illness, accidents and routine visits and also boasts upon fast and easy claim process. Home equity loan is offered on fixed rate so the payments will not change. Kroger personal finance has tied up with major national credit reporting agencies so identity theft is reported immediately and not just that it promises a quick recovery as well.
Kroger personal finance deals in credit cards and rewards you with points on every purchase. These points can be availed later. This is to generate people traffic to its' stores.
In addition to financial services, Kroger is also venturing into business with a range of product lines and services that fall outside the typical grocery store format to include financial lifestyle information to appeal to families, students and other consumer markets.
Kroger Marketplace stores also offer furniture, electronics, toys, house wares and lawn and garden products. The chain has also added gasoline pumps, health clinics and DVD rental machines at some locations. Kroger co. established in 1883 as a small grocery store has come a long way, and Kroger personal finance is leading the way.
Is Kroger personal finance the right company for you when looking for various financial services? While they certainly achieve very high ratings in many different categories, the ultimate decision is up to you.
There are many financial companies in today's day and age, and Kroger personal finance is simply one of the many. You will need to do your own research and discover for yourself whether Kroger is the right firm for you.
Thank you for calling the Kroger.
- If you have questions about your fuel discounts or fuel point balance, press one.
- If you would like to speak with a customer service adviser, press two.
- For information on setting up a digital account to begin using digital coupons and to view your fuel points on our website and mobile app, press two.
- For the pharmacy, retail store or for the little clinic location nearest you, press two.
- To talk to a customer service adviser regarding your loyalty card or fuel programs, a store experience, or a community rewards programs, press three.
- If you have questions about your mobile or digital account, our website or digital coupons, press four.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding products which were purchased in our stores, or if you’re call is concerning a national or local recall announcement, press five.
- For questions about our $4 generic drug programs, or to schedule your flu shot, press six.
- For our gift-card services press seven.
- If you wish to know more about the products and services we provide, press eight.
- To hear these options again, press pound.