United Airlines Customer Service
- 1 800-864-8331
- 8:00 — 5:00 p.m., Monday — Friday
- 7 mins wait
United Airlines customer service. Get in touch with United Airlines' customer service department through the following phone numbers, email, social media and contact form. For more information about corporate offices, member services, baggage and luggage problems, reservations, international flights, mileage plus and post-travel customer service, please call the numbers listed below.
United Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Customer Service 800-231-0856
- Corporate Offices 847-700-4000
- Member Services 866-822-5827
- Corporate Offices 312-997-8000
- Baggage/Luggage Problems 800-335-2247
- Reservations 800-225-8900
- Customer Service 800-241-6522
- International Flights 800-538-2929
- Post Travel Customer Service 877-624-2660
- Mileage Plus 800-421-4655
How To Contact United Airlines
Thank you for calling United Airlines.
- You can say, "Flight status."
- Speaker: Flight status. Flight status, okay. If that’s not right, say, "Go back."
- Please tell me the flight number or the city of departure.
- Book a flight. Okay, book a flight. Is this reservation one way, round trip, or multi-city?
- Round trip. Okay, round trip.
- What city are you departing from?
- Existing reservation If that's not right, please say, "Go back."
- If you answer just a few questions, I can quickly look up your reservation.
- What is your confirmation number? Alternatively, you can say, "Hold on" or, "Continue" if you don't have it.
- Mileage plus or more options. Okay, here are more options. Which would you like?
- Baggage refund, receipt feedback or other services?
United Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Continental Holdings. Based out of Chicago- Illinois, United Airlines booking commenced its booking with the existence of United Airlines after a merger between United and Continental Airlines in 2010.
In Flight Services
UA aircraft cabins have been designed to provide extra legroom for the comfort of its passengers. The airline offers complimentary juices, tea, coffee and soft drinks to its passengers. Alcoholic drinks, meals and snacks are available on board and can be purchased by passengers.
United Airlines in-flight entertainment system offers a choice of several audio programs, TV channels and movies; complimentary headsets are offered to the passengers. Customers on board can also shop for duty free items that are on sale by the airline. Wi-Fi is also available for use on some of the operator's aircraft.
Check in Options
The airline permits check-in 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. Opting for online check-in helps one save a lot of time and hassle of last minute check- in at airports. One can do an online check in from the comfort of their home and also print their own boarding pass. Customers also have the choice of getting their boarding pass link being e-mailed to their mobile phones; the barcode on this link needs to be displayed by the passengers to get through the security checkpoint and also at the time of boarding the flight. One must however note that passengers travelling with paper tickets reservations cannot make an online check-in.
The airline allows one carryon bag and another small personal bag; passengers however need to ensure that these luggage items adhere to the size restrictions specified by the airline and also that their carryon luggage easily fits into the overhead bin. Pet carriers are allowed in the aircraft cabin subject to size restrictions and an additional charge. The checked baggage allowance varies; depending upon the class of service opted by the passenger. The airline does not provide any insurance for passenger's baggage. In case of any missing or lost baggage customers are required to fill in a detailed form and submit the same to the airline staff.
Furthermore, United is a member of the Star Alliance that beholds many members including Ethiopian Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian and Turkish. Be it United flight booking, Lufthansa or Turkish airline ticket booking, we are always ready with cheap flights fare or low cost airline tickets for everyone between any desired destinations served by United.